[HELP] Unable to add client: _MEMBERSNOEMAIL

Aktuell führen wir noch einige Anpassungen durch, das Forum wurde jedoch bereits live geschaltet.
  • Hello, i am having a problem with tekbase.
    <div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">
    <div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">I've already sent an email regarding this matter to: service@teklab.de, but i haven't gotten a reply yet. So i am gonna post the same issue here on the forums, i hope someone can help asap, as this is a urgent matter.

I use webtropia's dedicated gameserver solution.

Problem:

<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">In order to add a game, i have to add a client.
    <div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">In order to add a client i need to fill out a form, and when i try to proceed i get this. _MEMBERSNOEMAIL
    <div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">When i search for this, i read that you have to upgrade tekbase language pack and send that to service@teklab.de about the issue, i found the information from this link: http://teklab.de/support/topic…snoemail-what-is-problem/
    <div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">For some reason this link is no longer available after i send this mail, and now i am starting to worry about my problem being solved..

<div style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.8px;">So i am currently stuck at this process.

• Hello, i see there are still support replies on newer topics than mine.. I still haven't gotten my resolved. And i still haven't gotten a reply on my mail i've sent to support.

Could someone please assist me further?

• Hi, thanks for the answer Luca. Well, i paid for a root server at webtropia, and i can't proceed until this has been fixed, so i am currently wasting money and time out of the window right now..

It's alright that some stuff are in german, but i do not think i can rewind this problem, as my account in Webtropia is set up in English when i registered, and THEN paid.

• the english translation from tekbase is not completed yet, in this case you can wait until the language files are completed or you gonna translate the german files into english by yourselfe.

Greetings from austria.

• Thanks for the reply Prophet89. What do you mean by translating the german files into english myself?

My interface is already in english, but i just need to fix this error. Would there be a place for me to go into the files and specifically make this work?