Beiträge von elkubikova

Aktuell führen wir noch einige Anpassungen durch, das Forum wurde jedoch bereits live geschaltet.

Hi.

I also have the problem. Furthermore, when I have the console turned on for a long time, my server cuts. After the restart in tekbase, Java crashes again and I have to restart the whole dedicated server.

Hi I solved a similar problem. I tried to solve it through proxmox but it was complicated, it was not efficient for customers, it was difficult to set user rights and there was less problem with reinstallation of the system. Then I dropped proxmox. Proxmox is great but only for administrators. Further. You need an additional ip address for each vps server. I solved this problem with the vmmanager panel. It's great for me and for the customer. Simple and has everything the customer needs to control vps. But it's paid.It is not part of the tekbase, so you must create it manually when you receive your order. Perhaps this answer will help you

My worked fix for start.bat multiple instance (tekbase8.6.13 & windows server2019 ent edition x64)

start.bat :

Code
    set cmdcount="wmic process where name="ROK.exe" | find "ROK.exe" /c"
    FOR /F "tokens=*" %%i IN (' %cmdcount% ') DO SET X=%%i

IF %x%==2 GOTO resume exit

SET mypath=%~dp0
    for /f "tokens=2 delims==; " %%a in (' wmic process call create "%mypath:~0,-1%\ROK.exe -batchmode -nographics -port=%1" ^| find "ProcessId" ') do set PID=%%a
    echo %PID% > pid.txt

&

my_stop.bat

Code
    @echo off
    for /f %%i in (pid.txt) do (
    set PID=%%i
    )
    echo %PID%
    taskkill /f /pid %PID%
    del pid.txt