Posts by elkubikova

<form name="send" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">

<input type="hidden" name="business" value="marianna.tomasakova@gmail.com">

<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="gsorderid">

<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="gsmoney">

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="EUR">

<input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="https://ag-hosting.net/gsurlerror">

<input type="hidden" name="return" value="https://ag-hosting.net">

<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="https://ag-hosting.net/gsurlok">

<input type="hidden" name="rm" value="2">

</form>

Good day.

I would ask for advice. Something happened to us taking orders.

Everything is OK when creating the order. I will come to the payment, I will pay everything OK. The customer pays, the money for paypal comes to me. The problem occurs - the customer's product still remains in the shopping cart (as if he did not pay for it at all) A new customer is not created in the administration, no e-mail is sent and the order is not displayed in the TODO list either. I don't know why it stopped working. The last time I tested it was on version 8.6.13 (everything was ok) I currently have version 8.6.14. (restart, database optimization via panel did not help) I will be grateful for any advice.

Dobrý deň. Pan @ Teklab # 2423 Prosím, keď sa vám začnú riešiť problém v tekbase s automatizáciou. Momentálne ste ma identifikovali. Raz za 2 týždne napíšete, že zajtra, a vždy to končí. Je to chyba, ktorú som sa snažil vyriešiť takmer 3 mesiace. Prestaňte ignorovať môj problém. Píšem vám súkromné, prostredníctvom lístka, niekoľko tém na fóre. Neviem, čo mám robiť, aby som to napravil. Ďakujem za odpoveď a dúfam, že moju otázku už nebudeš ignorovať.

Good day. I'm still trying to fix the automation somehow. I am using tekbase 8.6.13, I think I have everything set up correctly. The payment is successful, but the server is not created. If anyone knew how to make it go, I would be grateful. Especially if Mr. CF looked at it.

Good day.

After creating the game server / is there a button to create a web site with subdomain for the user? I want every user to create a small web hosting with my subdomain (clan hosting)

I don't have a flash installed (I don't know how to integrate it)

Well thank you

Good day.

In point 1. I probably have a translation problem, my item if it is correct is _RSERVERPREPAIDSERVER (I gave yes)

Point 2 is ok I set it up to play cs 1.6.

Point 3. I have the mind created well.

Item 4. I do not have "automated" in administration!

Item 5. I have created a paypal that goes well, I receive payments from the store.

If you would like to send data to tekbase I sent you to DS and mail (DS name elkubik) You asked for data already on this question (payment) probably you know have not yet received.

Thank you for your willingness

Good day. Please, I have written more questions to the forum and sent you the data to tekbase.

I have another question about automation.

Everything I've set up as instructed in the fore, but it doesn't work. I have set up the payment automatically, port range also .... after paypal paypal comes customer's invoice and data to the tekbase interface (that's ok) but the server does not create only we display a query todo list. Please help

Good day

I want to ask if tekbase can automatically create a server that the user pays when it receives the payment. If so, I would like to ask you for some instructions.

well thank you

Hi.

It should have been for all domains in the store. When someone orders web hosting with a domain, so they do not assign the price of the domain and I did not find in the administration or where the price could be set. I have a domain check module that runs normally, but I wanted to use your web hosting. I don't know how to reconcile it.

Good day.

I have Domain check and Domain suffix enabled in tekbase, all in able to display correctly. You order web hosting and choose a domain. The problem is that the domain price is not displayed.

If I want hosting without a domain so the shop will not let me in the order.

How do I add a price to a domain (not an option in administration) and how do I set a choice with or without a domain?

well thank you