Payment and server

16.03.2020: Due to the current events regarding the Cornavirus Pandemic, teklab.de offers a 30% discount with the discount code "STAYATHOME" until further notice. Insert this code at the end of the order.
  • Good day

I want to ask if tekbase can automatically create a server that the user pays when it receives the payment. If so, I would like to ask you for some instructions.

well thank you

• Hello,

1. Admin panel - server module - servers - edit your root - prepaid option yes

2. Admin panel - game module - game list - edit your games - set port range and steps

3. Admin panel - shop modules - create categories, variations and products

4. Admin panel - shop modules - automated - create a new automation

5. Create payment methodes for online payment (paypal, sofort ag)

Bitte die Forumsuche und das Handbuch verwenden. Wenn die Suche erfolglos war, bitte ein Thema erstellen und das Problem ausführlich beschreiben. Dieser Ablauf spart Zeit und unnötige Fragen zu immer gleichen Problemen. Sie können aber auch im Kundenbereich ein Support-Ticket erstellen.

Gefällt Ihnen TekLab? facebook-1.pngtwitter-1.pnglinkedin-1.png

• Good day.

In point 1. I probably have a translation problem, my item if it is correct is _RSERVERPREPAIDSERVER (I gave yes)

Point 2 is ok I set it up to play cs 1.6.

Point 3. I have the mind created well.

Item 4. I do not have "automated" in administration!

Item 5. I have created a paypal that goes well, I receive payments from the store.

If you would like to send data to tekbase I sent you to DS and mail (DS name elkubik) You asked for data already on this question (payment) probably you know have not yet received.

Thank you for your willingness