payment

Aktuell führen wir noch einige Anpassungen durch, das Forum wurde jedoch bereits live geschaltet.
  • Good day.

I have Domain check and Domain suffix enabled in tekbase, all in able to display correctly. You order web hosting and choose a domain. The problem is that the domain price is not displayed.

If I want hosting without a domain so the shop will not let me in the order.

How do I add a price to a domain (not an option in administration) and how do I set a choice with or without a domain?

well thank you

• Hello, /includes/domaincheck.php cant find this domain ending or the request doesn´t work. For which domain extension is it needed?

Bitte die Forumsuche und das Handbuch verwenden. Wenn die Suche erfolglos war, bitte ein Thema erstellen und das Problem ausführlich beschreiben. Dieser Ablauf spart Zeit und unnötige Fragen zu immer gleichen Problemen. Sie können aber auch im Kundenbereich ein Support-Ticket erstellen.

Gefällt Ihnen TekLab? facebook-1.pngtwitter-1.pnglinkedin-1.png

• Hi.

It should have been for all domains in the store. When someone orders web hosting with a domain, so they do not assign the price of the domain and I did not find in the administration or where the price could be set. I have a domain check module that runs normally, but I wanted to use your web hosting. I don't know how to reconcile it.

• okay... please, send me your admin login to my email ;)

Bitte die Forumsuche und das Handbuch verwenden. Wenn die Suche erfolglos war, bitte ein Thema erstellen und das Problem ausführlich beschreiben. Dieser Ablauf spart Zeit und unnötige Fragen zu immer gleichen Problemen. Sie können aber auch im Kundenbereich ein Support-Ticket erstellen.

Gefällt Ihnen TekLab? facebook-1.pngtwitter-1.pnglinkedin-1.png